KTM North America, Inc. is excited to announce the remaining dates of the 2015 KTM Moto Tour where participants can test ride the new 2016 SX model line-up before they buy.
The KTM Moto Tour program is a chance for riders to demo a new KTM SX model prior to purchase. In addition, each participant will also receive special offers from the Ride Orange sponsors.
The KTM Moto Tour program kicked-off in Crawfordsville, Ind., on June 12 and has additional stops across the U.S. at popular motocross riding parks for the remainder of the season.
2015 KTM Moto Tour Schdule:
- Ironman Raceway – Crawfordsville, IN – June 12
- Winchester Speed Park – Winchester, NH – June 22
- Pleasure Valley Raceway – Pleasure Valley, PA – July 19
- Briarcliff MX Park – Nashport, OH – August 8
- Spring Creek Raceway – Millville, MN – August 15
- Washougal MX Park – Washougal, WA – August 24
- Thunder Valley Raceway – Lakewood, CO – September 11
- Lake Elsinore MX Park – Lake Elsinore, CA – October 2
- Prairie City OHV Park – Rancho Cordova, CA – October 9
- ADVMX Park – Del Valle, TX – November 9
- Village Creek MX Park – Fort Worth, TX – November 13
- Thundercross MX Park – Okeechobee, FL – November 2
- Gatorback MX Park – Gainesville, FL – November 23
Interested participants must obtain a pass from their local KTM dealership in order to participant in a Moto Tour demo ride. Participants must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid government-issued photo ID in order to participate. All riders must also come prepared with the appropriate riding gear, including: a DOT approved helmet, jersey, riding pants, gloves, goggles and boots. Please visit your local KTM dealer for more information and schedule updates.
Was this post helpful? Add yours to our service or subscribe to our feed above.