Online licensing is now available for Lucas Oil Pro Motocross riders interested in participating in the 2017 season. Complete Step 1 on the MX Sports Pro Racing website at http://mxsportsproracing.com/pages/pro-motocross-license-application. Upon completion, a link to the AMA Pro Racing Network will be on the success page after hitting submit and an email will be sent to the address you've submitted. The AMA Pro Racing Member Network allows members to manage their own membership information, as well as process payments securely online.
Once you have completed the online portion and payment of your application, please remember to print and return it to AMA Pro Racing along with your notarized signature. This will complete the submission portion of you license application and begin the approval process.
Print the attached application and return it with the following forms signed and notarized to AMA Pro Racing at the address listed below.
- 2017 AMA Pro Racing Annual Participant Release, Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement
- 2017 MXS All-Event Release, Waiver and Indemnity Agreement
- AMA Pro Racing Membership Terms and Conditions
- Annex B, 2017 Athlete Consent to Doping Control
- Download and review the updated Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Substance Abuse Policy
- Complete your Rider Profile by logging into the MX Sports and ATV Motocross websites at: https://secure.tracksideonlineresults.com/mxpro/login.aspx
Please mail your signed and NOTARIZED forms to the following address:
AMA Pro RacingATTN: Membership Services
525 Fentress Blvd. Suite B
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Faxed or emailed applications will not be accepted.
Documents must be received by AMA Pro Racing no later than 30 days prior to your first event of the season. License applications will only be approved in advance and will not be accepted or approved at an event.
Please remember that all applications must be printed and returned to the AMA Pro Racing office with notarized signatures in order to begin the licensing approval process. In the event your application is not approved, a full refund will be returned to you.
How to Apply for a 2017 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Rider License
Lucas Oil Pro Motocross rider applications may be submitted by following these instructions:
Step 1: MX Sports Pro Racing Online Application
- Complete the fields and upload the necessary documents at the bottom of this page: http://mxsportsproracing.com/pages/pro-motocross-license-application#application
- Existing Online Users: Log in to the AMA Pro Member Network at http://members.amaproracing.com/. If you have trouble logging in, please follow the instructions below.
- New Online Users: Follow the New User instructions below to create an online account.
- Once logged in, click My Account.
- Click Profile to review and update your Headshot, Mailing Address, Email Address, Phone Numbers and Emergency Contact information.
- Click Licenses to apply for a 2017 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Rider License.
- After applying, the Licenses page will allow you to review your application Status by clicking the red “Check Status” button.
- Please visit http://members.amaproracing.com/UserSupport.aspx.
- If you've forgotten your password, enter your username into the appropriate field.
- If you've forgotten username, enter your email address into the appropriate field.
- Complete the MX Sports Pro Racing Rider Profile Information Page: Pro MX or ATVMX
- Please visit http://members.amaproracing.com/.
- Choose register to create a new user account and then click continue.
- If you have previously held an AMA Pro license, follow the prompts to link your current Member ID to your new user account.
- Once your account has been created, you will receive a confirmation email at the email address we have on file for you.
- Open your confirmation email and click Activate Account.
- You will be redirected to the My Account page, where you will need to click the Licenses tab and then choose License type to continue.
The AMA Pro Racing Member Network allows members to manage their own membership information, as well as process payments securely online. The Member Network can be accessed by visiting http://members.amaproracing.com/.
If you are having trouble creating or logging into your account, please contact Support by emailing HelpDesk@amaproracing.com or by calling 386-492-1014 during regular business hours (M-F 9:00am–5:00pm ET).
Please contact Sharon McMillan in AMA Pro Racing Member Services at (386) 492-1014 ext. 151 for any questions regarding the license application.
Was this post helpful? Add yours to our service or subscribe to our feed above.