Encinitas, CA – Now is your chance to start bidding on a VIP and fan experience like no other. Round 3 of the Monster Energy Supercross in Anaheim “A2”, is now available on eBay. Don’t miss your chance to win the Road 2 Recovery eBay auctions and enjoy THE Ultimate Fan Package with unprecedented access! All proceeds from this auction go to help R2R fulfill their mission in helping injured Supercross, Motocross, and Action Sports athletes and help support initiatives like the Alpinestars Mobile Medical Unit.
- (4) VIP Credentials to “A2” Anaheim Supercross race at Angel Stadium on Saturday, January 17th.
- Reserved seating in the exclusive Shock Top Brew Pub that includes access to a private bar.
- (4) All day/night Pit passes
- RCH Suzuki Factory team Semi tour.
- (4) Track walk
- An autographed jersey from the RCH Suzuki Factory team rider Broc Tickle.
- (4) All day/night Pit passes to “A2” Anaheim Supercross race at Angel Stadium on Saturday, January 17th.
- Open seating in the rider section 133-135 & 231-233
- (4) Track walks.
- RCH Suzuki Factory Factory team Semi tour.
- Alpinestar Swag Bags for 4.
Bidding is available now and ends Friday, January 13th at 8am PST. Be sure and check eBay throughout the 2017 Supercross season for the Ultimate Fan Packages for every race. The Road 2 Recovery Foundation would like to thank Feld, Monster Energy, Alpinestars, RCH Suzuki Factory team, and Broc Tickle for their contributions for this auction.
About Road 2 Recovery: The Road 2 Recovery Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization that was founded in 2000, and is dedicated to helping AMA licensed Professional Motocross/Supercross riders and Action Sports Athletes with financial assistance if they sustain career-ending injuries as well as providing motivational, emotional, and spiritual support to these individuals and their families. To make a donation click here. For more information on Road 2 Recovery and upcoming events visit www.road2recovery.com or contact Lori Amstutz at 619-339-5671.
Was this post helpful? Add yours to our service or subscribe to our feed above.