IRVINE, CALIF. (May 23, 2017) – PJ1 steps up as presenting partner with the AMA EnduroCross Series to become the Official Lubricant and Paints sponsor. PJ1 introduced the first motorcycle chain lube in 1973 and has been a pioneer in Powersports lubrication and maintenance products ever since. The line includes oils, paints, lubricants and maintenance products.
“PJ1 is excited to be a part of the AMA EnduroCross Series family,” stated Todd Carroll, of PJ1. “EnduroCross is the perfect fit for our brand. Enthusiasts from all levels of the powersports industry find EnduroCross to be exciting, technical, and demanding. This is the right place to tell our story and create the next chapter.”
You can learn more about PJ1 products at www.pj1.comwww.pj1.com
The 2017 AMA EnduroCross series, presented by PJ1 and Moose racing will include seven rounds, starting on August 19th inside the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas. Round five will take place in Scottsdale, Arizona at West World of Scottsdale, which happens to be directly next to the PJ1 offices.
2017 AMA EnduroCross Championship Schedule
- August 19, 2017 - Las Vegas, Nevada - Orleans Arena
- September 23, 2017 - Reno, Nevada - Reno – Sparks Livestock Events Center
- September 30, 2017 - Denver, Colorado - National Western Events Center
- October 14, 2017 - Everett, Washington - XFINITY Arena
- October 28, 2017 - Scottsdale, Arizona - WestWorld
- November 4, 2017 - Boise, Idaho - Ford Idaho Center
- November 18, 2017 - Ontario, California - Citizens Business Bank Arena
Date - Location - Arena
*Subject to Change
For more information, visit www.endurocross.com.
Was this post helpful? Add yours to our service or subscribe to our feed above.